Famous Ayurvedic Massages
1. KATIVASHTHI : In this process specially prepared warm medicated oil is kept over the lower back with herbal paste boundary. This treatment for asthma, other respiratory problems, heart diseases and muscular chest pain.
2. UROVASTHI : Like Kathivasthi warm medicated oil is kept over the chest for 45 minutes.This is an effective treatment for asthma, other respiratory problems, heart diseases and muscular chest pain.
3. KSHEERADHOOMAM : This is fomentation with medicated cow milk. This treatment is good for facial paralysis, Bells palsy, speech disorders and other nervous disorders of the face.
4. THALAM : Special powder mixed with medicated oil applying on the top of the head for 20 to 45 minutes. This treatment is helpful for ENT problems, insomnia, migrants etc.
5. LEPANAM : This is a process by which medicated herbal paste is applied on the affected part. This is useful for various types of inflammatory conditions.
6. KARANAPOORANAM : This is process of medicated fumes applied to the ears for 5 to 10 minutes. This process helps to clean the ear and avoids ailments associated to the ear.
7. THARPANAM : It is a cleaning process of the eyes which gives the cooling effect, prevents eye diseases and strengthens the optic nerve.
8. MUKHALEPAM : This is a herbal face pack with specially made herbal powder and fresh cream.This prevents & avoids wrinkles & improves the skin tone.This is also good for the eyes.
9. REJUVENATION MASSAGE : This massage includes body massage with herbal oil or herbal powder by hand and foot, head massage, face massage for 01 & half hours. This is good for rejuvenating the body, to reduce mental tension, sexual weakness, to improve vitality etc.
10. GENERAL MASSAGE : Body massage with herbal oil or herbal powder by hand to tone up the body and to improve the blood circulation etc.
11. MEDICATED STEAM BATH : Certain precious herbal leaves and herbs are boiled & the steam is passed to the whole body for 10 to 20 minutes.This is good for certain skin diseases, to eliminate impurities from the body, to imporve the tone of the body, to reduce fat etc.
12. YOGA AND MEDITATION : Duration of the treatment may vary according to the direction of the doctor and the rates proportionately.Process may change depending upon the patient’s body conditions.
These are very regular Massages and can be booked on the spot at Resorts or Hotels.
Price for body massage OR Yoga Meditation course are on request.